It All Starts with your ideas and advertising goals. We listen to you, develop a concept, then write a script that communicates your message to your target demographic.
The script will include specific video and audio information that we’ll use as a guide for the commercial shoot. You may already have a concept and script ready to go. Wherever you are in the process, we can help you move forward from there.
We’ll also provide you with a contract that lists the services you’ll receive and the total cost of production. After your approval of the script and contract, we’ll move on to planning the shoot.
Lights! Camera! But Wait!
Before we shoot the video and record the audio for your television commercial, we plan. We often shoot at the client’s business, but the possibilities for different locations are endless. Imagine a couple strolling on the beach, or your product being used in a nice home.
You may want to be on screen, feature your employees, or even have your family in the commercial. If not, we know many local, experienced actors who are ready to help out. Your commercial can be anything from a straight-forward sales ad to a mini-movie with humor, drama, special effects and more! We’ll take care of all the arrangements, and schedule a convenient time for the shoot.
When it’s time to shoot video footage and record the audio for your commercial, we set up our equipment at your selected location. After a review of the script, we will arrange the shots and give direction. Everyone will have lots of chances to get their take just right. We create a fun, relaxed atmosphere that helps the on-screen talent come across as natural and appealing.
Putting It All Together
During post production we edit your video and audio footage to produce your television commercial. Using the direction of your script, we may add text, graphics, 3D animation, particle effects, professional voice-over narration, and background music.
We use the latest video production software and hardware to create your commercial. When the editing process is finished, you will be able to view your commercial using a link to our secure online folder. You’ll have a chance to give us some feedback if you want changes. We want to make sure that you’re happy and proud of your new spot.
After you’ve approved your commercial, we will deliver it to the Cable or Broadcast Television station(s) of your choice. We’ll also provide a high quality video file so you can upload the commercial to your website or YouTube.com. You’ll own your commercial and can use it wherever you see fit. We work with Account Executives from various broadcast/cable TV stations, as well as Advertising Agencies who can help you with purchasing airtime and placing your commercial on channels that will get the most exposure with your target audience. And, we make all this really easy for you 🙂 Contact Us today.
Comprehensive Pre-Production Services, Including:
- Concept Development
- Script Writing
- Location Scouting
- Shoot Coordination and Logistics
- Talent Casting (Voice and On Screen as Needed)
Comprehensive Production Services:
- Over two decades of Experience Shooting footage for Television Commercials, Live Events, News and Instructional Videos
- Professional 4K Video and High Res Still Cameras to Capture the Best Images for You
- Video Shoot at Your Business or the Location of Your Choice (within our normal working area. please Contact Us for details)
- Professional Lighting with Cool LED Technology
- Audio Equipment for Recording in the field or studio
- Portable Green / Blue Screen (Available for “Chroma Key” Shots)
- Specialized Equipment: Video Drone for Indoor and Outdoor Shoots (starting Fall 2020)
Comprehensive Post Production Services, Including:
- Video Editing with Adobe Production Suite (constantly updated)
- Addition of text and graphics
- Royalty Free Background Music
- Professional Voice-Over Narration
- Particle Effects Animation
- 3D & 2D Animation
- Photo Retouching
- Free Delivery to Cable and Broadcast Television Stations
- HD Video of Your Project for Online Viewing (YouTube, Facebook, Your Website, etc.)